WiVi touch foil works through any non metalic material upto 2cm thick. The foil is completely transparent and can be laminated onto glass. By placing a rear projection foil or LCD display behind it, you can create an interactive touch screen.
WiVi touch foil is shipped worldwide, please contact us for enquiries.
Touch Foil Features
- Lightweight foil simple to apply to a window, glass, acrylic and rear projection screens
- No requirement to have any external wires or devices as all of the touch screen components are situated safely behind the glass
- Interactivity works even with gloved hand
- Not affected by external light conditions
- Wide range of screen sizes available up to 100” 4:3 or 16:9 format
- Works with all existing multimedia applications PowerPoint, Macromedia flash, Web sites etc.
- Simple set-up
Touch foil specifications
- Detection Method: Projected Capacitance technology using horizontal vertical wires
- Screen Sizes: 40”- 84” 4:3 32”-180”16:9 as standard, other sizes available on request
- Fixing options: Removable and permanent options available
- Position accuracy: Approximately 3 mm absolute, 1 mm relative. No drift
- Alignment: Software drivers provide a calibration facility
- Sensitivity: Can be programmed for different thickness of glass and even use with gloved hands. Standard configuration functions with non-metallised. single construction glass 16mm thick. Double glazing option up to 25mm available*
- Speed of response: Depends upon glass thickness. Typically 50 to 100ms
- Output: USB or RS232.
- Software Compatibility: Drivers are available for Windows Operating Systems
- Temperature range: Better than -10 to +70°C
- Humidity Controller: 0% to 95%. Unaffected by condensation
- Light Transmission: Typically better than 93%.
- EMC: EN55022:1998 + A1 + A2 EN55024:1998 + A1 + A2
Double glazing option In this mode we recommend only touch not the touch and drag function. The drag functionality is limited due to the reduction of the scan rate to achieve the touch function through thicker materials Due to the variation in double construction glass we recommend testing with a foil during the survey of each individual site since it is impossible to guarantee the foil will function in all cases